Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In The Gatcha- 10 Lip Cremes!

I wanted to do another post showing the new lip finish I just released into the gatchas, but naturally my viewer freaked OUT on me, hindering my progress. I believe my viewer has it out for me. But I also wanted to show what the Lip looks like without the makeup on it. Since I have been using Beach to demonstrate the other colors, I figured I would use it again. I photographed only the [Light] versions so I wouldn't get myself mixed up. 


Lip Color shown is M.O.C.K Lip Creme in Cherry Cordial:

No makeup

Osprey 1
Osprey 2
Sundust Osprey 1
Sundust Osprey 2


Acorn Osprey 1

Acorn Osprey 2

Moonbeam Osprey 1

Moonbeam Osprey 2


Bean Osprey 1

Bean Osprey 2
All gatchas are 20L per try :) 

Lip Creme Colors:
Cherry Cordial
Cinnamon
Pink Lady
Dark Mallow
Grape Crush
Mauve
Magenta 
Raspberry Cordial
Strawberry 
Vermilion


And I still haven't gotten vendors done yet, so it's the only way to get the lipcolors for now. Oh, did I mention I have 30 lip gellies that are on the way? Oops, I guess not :)

Taxi to M.O.C.K Cosmetics Mainstore

Taxi to Kozmetika








No comments:

Post a Comment