Monday, February 11, 2013

Hypershine Lipcolors

Hypershine Lipcolors by Mocksoup
Hypershine Lipcolors, a photo by Mocksoup on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
The Hypershines have been one of my most requested lipcolor lines. These are a shimmering color that gives a hint of color to the lips and really enhances the natural liptone beneath. I released the 'peachy pink' in the previous lipsizes but have now put them out in the shop in all 3 lipsizes and now in 10 colors!




The colors are:
Whiskey Sour (this one is gorgeous on)
Contessa Pink
Old Rose
Sangria
Peachy Pink
Nude York
Mahogany
Chestnut
Freespeech Red
And Sea Pink!




maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business%20District%20Delt...




And I 'may' have put an entire line of eyeshadows on the counter for 30Ls until I get the vendor picture done. But you didn't hear that from me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment